The admission process for the Degree Courses commences immediately after the announcement of Higher Secondary School (HSSLC) results of MBOSE:
- Prospectus along with the admission form shall be available in the college office and can also be downloaded from the College website at www.sankardevcollege.com.
- Before collecting the Prospectus and Admission form, one has to thoroughly go through the criteria for admission. Having a prospectus does not guarantee admission.
- Admission is given on a merit cum first come – first – serve basis. Need based entrance tests and/ or personal interview may also be conducted.
- The college follows the existing reservation policy of the state government with 10% of seats reserved for outstanding sports persons who have participated at the state or national level and 5% seats reserved for differently-abled persons. In addition , the 2nd installment of fee is exempted for the above mentioned students.
- The original certificate/mark-sheet should NOT be attached alongwith the admission form or handed to the office under any circumstances.
- An admitted student has to submit the following documents alongwith the application form.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Attested copy of Marksheet, Admit Card of the last examination passed (Class XII).
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Original Migration Certificate of students passing from other Boards.